Subscribe to rss feed

Donate here to ensure we have a presence at SpaceUp. I will match the next $150. | Fundraising and sponsorship issues | Forum

You must be logged in to post user permissions login Login register Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

searchicon 

Minimum search word length is 3 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

topic

Donate here to ensure we have a presence at SpaceUp. I will match the next $150.

print
small tagNo Tags
UserPost

1:04 am
February 2, 2010

brmj

Rochester, New York, United States

posts 402

link
print
ratedowngrey
rateupgrey

Post edited 1:54 pm – February 3, 2010 by brmj

I am currently accepting donations to cover flight, event registration and lodging expenses so that I can attend SpaceUp on behalf of CSTART. Our overall target is $400, but Rocket-To-The-Moon has already made a generous $100 donation and I have decided to split the remaining $300 with the community. For every dollar you donate, up to $150, I will match it with a dollar of my own. Any money we collect that doesn't get used for SpaceUp will be transfered to CSTART's primary account.

If anyone has difficulty with the ChipIn widget, just mention it in a comment and I will do my best to address the issue.

Status update: We are on our fifth donation since this campaign began. Thanks, everyone!

Rocket-To-The-Moon's donation: $100

Total donated since this campaign has started: $28

Current amount I have matched: $28

Current effective total: $156

Main work groups: Propulsion (booster), Spacecraft Engineering, Computer Systems, Navigation and Guidance (software)

small tagNo Tags

About the CSTART – Collaborative Space Travel and Research Team Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC -6

Most Users Ever Online: 59

Currently Online:
8 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 4
Forums: 36
Topics: 515

Membership:

There are 1140 Members

There are 2 Admins

Top Posters:

Rocket-To-The-Moon – 685
brmj – 402
rpulkrabek – 349
DenisG – 69
antinode – 64
J. Simmons – 46

Recent New Members: megasplosion, peterpaul008, Sandra, melody, devinbutler30, Manoj Kumar

Administrators: Luke Maurits (1483 Posts), Rizwan (170 Posts)

share save 120 16